Recent content by Jonny Axehandle

  1. Jonny Axehandle

    Coyote vs. Acme

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1756855/ --- Yooooo I just saw this last night. I was epic. Go see it.
  2. Jonny Axehandle

    The hidden Mario in Marble Zone

    Just a weird thing that's become a little mini-meme in the fandom posted for posterity and for those who can't see it. It's like a Rorschach test for Genesis graphics.
  3. Jonny Axehandle

    Disney's Snow White (2025) is Terrible, I Love It! [PART 2]

    PREVIOUSLY: Young princess Snow White fled from home after her schizophrenic stepmother tried to kill her after talking to a mirror. This is part two of a review/analysis/rant about the 2025 live-action remake of Snow White. Go read the first part if you haven't. The guys in the forest Snow...
  4. Jonny Axehandle

    Freeman's Mind

    Two days ago I started a rewatch of Freeman's Mind. Then a new episode came out. You're welcome, Internet! :P
  5. Jonny Axehandle

    What have you beaten lately?

    Well this is awkward but this thread goes to show how few "beatable" games I play these days. Most of my gaming is in multiplayer or infinite games. However... Poke ALL Toads: A fun puzzle game where you play as a fairy poking toads. Each stage is a board with an isometric top-down view of...
  6. Jonny Axehandle

    Funnel Runners is AWESOME!!!

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/3712080/Funnel_Runners/ Yooooooooooooooooooo! This game is AWESOME!!! It's a first person action co-op game where you play as a storm chaser. Your team's van has broken down, and you gotta put it back together before an EF5 tornado comes and wipes out...
  7. Jonny Axehandle

    Review Disney's Snow White (2025) is Terrible, I Love It! [PART 1]

    Released March 25, 2025 in theatres, Disney's Snow White is a live-action re-imagining of the 1937 animated classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It stars actress Rachel Zeigler (West Side Story) as the titular Snow White, opposite Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) as the Evil Queen. Clocking in at...
  8. Jonny Axehandle

    2AM comfy Dragonball thread

    2AM Comfy Dragonball Thread The thread where you post comfy Dragonball screenshots, music, and vibes in those witching hours between midnight and the dawn. For best effects: do it while it rains outside.
  9. Jonny Axehandle

    Sonic turns 35!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(1991_video_game) 35 years ago, SEGA released a game that would take the world by storm. Sonic the Hedgehog blew everyone's mind, trailblazing the 16-bit era with phenomenal graphics, music, and gameplay. The franchise is still going strong today...
  10. Jonny Axehandle

    Jonny Axehandle on Twitch

    Join me and other JP folk as I stream on Wednesday and Saturday nights. I play First Person Shooters, classic Sonic games, obscure titles from the PS2 era, and the occasional oddball. All while discussing recent happenings and popular subjects from the forums. Sometimes I'm joined by Rosie or...
  11. Jonny Axehandle

    (Re)visiting the 3D Sonic games with mods

    Improvements to Sonic Heroes would be a godsend for me. I wanted to love that game...ended up hating it. 85% of my semi-ironic love of Shadow 05 can be boiled down to "it's not Sonic Heroes therefore I like it"
  12. Jonny Axehandle

    Ncuti Gatwa regenerates into Billie Piper as he leaves Doctor Who

    I think this is a rare case where we can be mad at the actor/actress for participating in this crap. If there was no plan, why did she bother?
  13. Jonny Axehandle

    Ted Turner dies at 87

    CAPTAIN PLANET!!!
  14. Jonny Axehandle

    Ted Turner dies at 87

    https://www.cnn.com/2026/05/06/us/ted-turner-death Kinda legit sad about this. He started Cartoon Network, and by extension Toonami and [adult swim]. I can't imagine what my childhood and teenage years would have been like if that never happened. RIP Ted, please don't try to colorize the clouds...
Back
Top