Recent content by Rosie

  1. Rosie

    Disney's Snow White (2025) is Terrible, I Love It! [PART 2]

    Do you think they made Quigg say the same line over and over to try and make him memorable enough for a spin-off
  2. Rosie

    Coyote vs. Acme

    I am now in the club. By the way, wtf is that poster up there? Is that supposed to be Will Forte in the center, cuz it looks nothing like him. It's like they AI'd him specifically or something
  3. Rosie

    The hidden Mario in Marble Zone

    I always thought it was two lions, thus suggesting the previous existence of Dutch settlers on South Island.
  4. Rosie

    Disney's Snow White (2025) is Terrible, I Love It! [PART 2]

    That header image is gonna haunt my fucking dreams. I'd better rollerball on outta here
  5. Rosie

    What have you beaten lately?

    I've been meaning to play Persona 1's PSP remake... with a patch that restores the original soundtrack, because good god the new soundtrack is grating. First I gotta beat P3 Reload though!
  6. Rosie

    What have you beaten lately?

    My first batch of victories from 2026: AI: The Somnium Files OK, to be more serious, the visual novel parts are a mixed bag because the game is laid out adventure-style, but you don't actually have any agency over the order you do things in. Generally you have to exhaust all possible...
  7. Rosie

    Funnel Runners is AWESOME!!!

    Close enough, welcome back L4D
  8. Rosie

    Review Disney's Snow White (2025) is Terrible, I Love It! [PART 1]

    The two aesthetics sounds like something that could be done well if it was on purpose, like a sort of Wizard of Oz Technicolor thing but going back and forth as some sort of metaphor for Snow White's character arc or something. But I probably already just now put more thought into it than they...
  9. Rosie

    2AM comfy Dragonball thread

  10. Rosie

    What's the last anime you watched?

    The anime seasons are pretty good to me right now as far as following up on shows I really like goes. One I'm watching is You and I Are Polar Opposites. It's a low stakes romantic slice of life show. Basically, Miyu Suzuki is a whimsical extrovert who has a massive crush on her classmate...
  11. Rosie

    Sonic Racing Crossworlds

    Picked this up in the big Sonic anniversary Steam sale recently and I'm enjoying it a lot, but I haven't gone online yet cuz I hate playing games with strangers. Of course I installed some mods, like one that gives voices to the DLC characters--plus, since the "AI costumes" are lame as shit, you...
  12. Rosie

    Gavin Watches a Lot of Movies

    The Mario Galaxy movie honestly sounds like some of the Disney movies I've seen recently on my big trek through their canon; there's a big list of bullet points aaaand the movie needs to be out next week. Am I the only one who remembers that the movie title originally leaked as "The Super Mario...
  13. Rosie

    Gavin Watches a Lot of Movies

    Reading your perspective on Beverly Hills Cop was interesting. I haven't seen it in quite a while so I'm probably forgetting some things, but it's kinda funny whenever I remember that I was born and raised in such a specific time, place and situation that I absorbed a lot of 80s stuff at face...
  14. Rosie

    Sonic turns 35!

    For better and worse, this blue bastard changed my life!
  15. Rosie

    (Re)visiting the 3D Sonic games with mods

    Oh is that why everyone bitches about every Paper Mario after the second one
Back
Top